Leave your planning to us and enjoy Mahabaleshwar with your family & friends.
2 Nights/3 Days Mahabaleshwar Package. Incl. Ac Bus, Hotel Stay, Sightseeing by Car & All Meals at just Rs. 2250/-. Hurry limited period offer.
We at Airsky have expert experience of compiling holiday package of Mahabaleshwar.
We do Bus Booking, Cars, Hotels, Vehicle at Mahabaleshwar, Dinning etc. All in all complete holiday package
All you need to do is enjoy the beauty of Mahabaleshwar.
MONSOON SPECIAL RATES :
02 Nights / 02 Days
All inclusive Package Rates -- Per Person
1st September 2014 to 20th September 2014 -- INR 2250/- Onwards
Mahabaleshwar Package Includes:-
- Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar and back by Ac Luxury air suspension Bus.
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Mahabaleshwar.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Hotel.
- Sightseeing of Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani.
- All taxes included.
Call Now and get best Mahabaleshwar package deal for this Monsoon Season.
Mahabaleshwar is the largest hill station in the Sahyadri range of Maharashtra state. Mahabaleshwar is situated at an altitude of 1372 m above sea level in Satara district,which is about 247 km of Mumbai.
Due to Mahabaleshwar's high altitude, the town has a cool climate and offers many pleasant walks. There are several lookout points in Mahabaleswar which offer spectacular views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
Mahabaleshwar is visited by many thousands of tourists every year for peace, adventure or honeymoon. Mahabaleshwar is well connected by Volvo buses with the important towns of the region. There are numerous hotels and resorts for every budget in Mahabaleshwar. The peak season yo visit Mahabaleshwar is March-May.
You can take a tourist bus (Volvo) from Mumbai, departing from Borivali, Dadar, Sion, Thane or Vashi. The ride will take you 6 - 8 hours to reach Mahabaleshwar.
After the opening up of the Mumbai -Pune expressway and the highway onwards from Pune to Satara, this is the much better and preferred option to drive down from Mumbai.The distance from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar via this route about 40 kms more but you reach much faster. You have to get off this highway at a place called Sirur and then travel via Wai and Panchgani to Mahabaleshwar.The road is less winding than the other one via Poladpur but more easy as far as driving is concerned.
A must see sight seeing in Mahabaleshwar is a water well in the heart of market in the compound of the Library which is almost 150 years old. It still provides water to locals and is some 100 feet deep.
In Mahabaleshwar you can get hotels for all budgets from budget hotels to 3 Stars hotels. You can get hotel from where you can enjoy the Lake's View or in midist of the mahabaleshwar's famous market.
Although there are close to 25 'Points' in Mahabaleshwar, lots of these points would give you the view of Mountains / Valley.
The following are a must see points of Mahabaleshwar:
- Lodwick Point
- Arthur's Seat
- Babington Point
- Wilson Point
- Kate's Point
- Bombay Point (Sunset Point)
- Elephant's head Point
- Lingamala Falls
There are many things to do in Mahableshwar. In your leisure time you can roam about the bazaar and do lots of shopping.
- Boating: Visit lake Venna for a ride on paddle/ or rowing boat. You may ride boat on your own or, alternatively, you can hire one. It is a beautiful and scenic lake.
- Horse Riding: You can hire horses for a ride at Venna Lake as well as in Table land.
- Trekking: There are many many trekking trails around the hills of Mahabaleshwar. Ask your hotel for the nearest trekking trail.
- Watch Sunrise and Sunsets: Go to Wilson Point or Kate's Point to watch beautiful sunrises, and to Bombay Point or Elphinstone Point to see glowing sunsets.
The Bazaar is in the center of Mahabaleshwar town and consists of a pedestrian-only street with shops selling everything from fancy locally-made walking sticks to snacks and the specialty of the region - roasted chickpea nuts and Strawberry ice cream.
- Honey: There are a variety of local brands of honey available in the bazaar.
- Leather Footwear: One can buy the famous Kolhapuri slippers, shoes and sandals in the bazaar.
- Strawberries: Buy the 'sweet charlie' variety of strawberries from the main Mahabaleshwar Market. Alternatively, you can also venture out into interior parts to handpick your berries from the strawberry farms
* Offer package is subject to availability.